Hello people! I have been nominated. Yes you got me right. I have been nominated for the liebster award by Notes from B. Just today as I was holding my phone, I received a notification from WordPress with the news. Obviously I was mesmerised by that and so I opened it just to know more. I thank NOTES FROM B for seeing the worthiness of my tiny blog and taking the step to nominate me. Sincere appreciation to you.
Aims and Objectives of the Liebster Award:
- The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. Its an amazing way of giving new bloggers an opportunity to gain some recognition and encouragement for their works.
Rules of The Liebster Award
- Create a new blog with the graphic of the award thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog.
- Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards.
NOTES FROM B QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS!
- Have you ever thought about quiting as a blogger and do you do something else?
No. Honestly it has never crossed my mind to evade the blogosphere ever since I took on this course a few years ago.
Yes I do some other things. I go to school and do a couple of informal jobs and business that pay for my Internet and coffee, the two vital things for me when writing. So yes I do other things while still writing as well.
2. Have you been faced by with a stubborn reader that insisted you should stop delete your blog posts because he/she doesn’t think it is appropriate?
No. Only that in my early days or blogging some sizable crunch of people around me used to tell me to put down the pen. Not that it was worthless but because they thought I could do other things. But am yet to meet a stubborn reader!
3. If you were to choose between blogging and being paid $1milion, what would be your choice?
Honest people have nothing to fear. I would simply say that any art is always driven by passion. Passion is priceless but it’s every writers dream to ever make money from their works apart from just a reputation of knowing how to write. Even though I could make alot more than that one day, I know what it could take so I’d…
My straight answer is yes! I would take that million, but whoever that would give me that $1milion would have to consider getting into my heart and ensuring they kill that passion and zeal that could probably bring me back into the blogosphere. What’s inside can never be killed, even with $100milion!
4. What is your most liked blog post that your readers love?
My most liked blog post was tittled on looking at some women and girls, I can totally imagine that… You can click on the highlighted part to go through it in just under 3 minutes.
5. What is your greatest challenge as a blogger?
Well that’s pretty obvious that I could be challenged just like any other blogger out there. My biggest challenge is inconsistency in publishing. Sometimes I do over five articles a month but then later get into some dry spell then just under-publish. This is obviously caused by the writers block which affects many other bloggers since many haven’t taken writing as their full time job! So yeah inconsistency is my challenge but I’ll surely be able to overcome it!
…and because the award is given by bloggers to bloggers, I hereby nominate the following…
- karani njiru
- gracey for greatness
- Edward Wright
- Rehema Zuberi
- Split lines
- a learning poet
- A Kenyan lens
1. What ever made yout to consider blogging?
2. What’s your fuel for blogging.
3. How do you think your blog is helpful to others.
4. How like is the the response from your following and fans?
5. How different do you think is the art of blogging and writing from other creative arts?